Thursday, December 11, 2008

silly thieves

last night, hands village got broken into. none of us noticed until we entered the bathroom and kitchen and realized the following items were missing:

- 2 bottles of 2l coke
- all of the frozen and refrigerated packages of meat (they didn't take my box of frozen fish patties. what's wrong with my fish patties?)
- microwave
- bathroom towels
- lacey's board shorts she left hanging in the bathroom
- darryl's underwear he left hanging on the laundry line

most of the other kitchen appliances were still in the kitchen, and none of the rooms got broken into.

meat and coke. and a microwave. and underwear.

picky thieves.

silly thieves.

4 comments:

Jeanee said...

meat, coke, microwave, underwear -- if you think about it, they're basic necessities. :T

Au revoir, Hen-nah.

through-a-kaleidoscope said...

makes me sad =/

umm...on the other hand, i received your baby elephant post card like about three weeks ago!!
sorry for the extremely late reply...i know it's not an excuse but finals have been hitting me hard...i'm practically done now!
i see that you have moved...
were you able to have a thanksgiving dinner? i hope you are doing well and stay safe!!

Leon C. said...

some people are desperate to steal, some steal for the fun of it, I'm just glad no one got hurt. Material possessions can also be replaced. Still praying for you Hannah!

Sue Ann said...

Hannah! I'm also just so glad you are safe~ I miss you* take good care of yourself. What are you doing during winter break?? We have vision here in less than a week >_<
I shall be praying for you..
should I seriously visit you?? hehe
AND whatever happened to your grad school apps??