Wednesday, August 6, 2008

dear friends and family,

at one point or another, i probably mentioned to you of my desire to live abroad for an extended period of time.  i was searching for the perfect program/organization, but nothing seemed to really fit.  

it wasn't until this summer that i actually made a decision!

i will be going on a one-year mission trip to africa with hands at work.  it's funny how things work in life: only after making the decision, i became absolutely certain that this was the perfect opportunity for me.

despite my initial doubts and hesitations, i thank God that He reveals these things to me in His time. 

with only 3 weeks left, there is still much preparation to be done! 

please pray for me!  :)

you can click on the image above to read about my trip in more detail. would you also consider supporting me with a donation?

hope everything has been going well for everyone!  feel free to leave a comment and keep me updated on how you're doing and how i could pray for you, too :)

God bless!

2 comments:

Hamster said...

that's awesome,hannah! i'll be praying for you. i'm excited for what the Lord has in store for you.

Unknown said...

an update? how're things going with the preparation?

hmmmmm?